Party Invitations


In august my oldest daughter will have her sixth birthday. Still months to go, I know, but when I have inspiration I have to make things right away, because when I put this projects off to a month before the birthday, I’m probably not in the mood to do them. So…, four months before the actual party will take place I finished the invitations!!! YAY!


Party Invitations, Flowers

Party Invitations, Flowers

Party Invitations, Flowers


I used this pattern for African Flowers before. 

For a dress


Flower Dress


Birthday Rosettes

And for a Pillow Cover:

African Flowers, Pillow Cover

You can find a tutorial for the flowers here!



~*~



This week my Pyramid Baby Toy is featured by the Sugar Aunts!



Thanks, Sugar Aunts!

Comments

  1. Prertty things!! The invitations are a beautiful idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Never to early to get something done. You can can be even more creative in the remainign months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those invitations are so cute. That was a great idea!
    CUTE!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable invites! I guess the flowers can be used for almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I would love for you to come and share! Come join the link party @ Share it With Us Saturdays on Great Tastes Tuesdays! The party starts Friday @ 8:30 p.m. Mountain time and runs all weekend. Don’t miss out! I would love to have you! http://greatastestuesdays.blogspot.com/2013/04/document.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me, Kimberli! I just linked up some of my projects to your party! Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  6. Cute invites! Thanks so much for sharing at the Rock N Share linky party. Hope you’ll join in again next week! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your crochet. Just darling! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful work! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely personal touch!!!

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party. Love these invitations. SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for inviting me, Camila! I just linked up some projects to your party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've used those flowers in so many things - they are just beautiful! Yet another great project - thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute invitations! Love the little crocheted flowers. Bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Thanks for sharing @ Inspiration Spotlight @ DearCreatives.com Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp