Ongoing projects


I’m working on a couple of projects simultaneously at the moment:


African Flower Pillow 
(for previous post look here)
Only have to join the flowers on the outer row and crochet
an edge around it and then it’s finished.



Play Mat 
(for previous post look here)
The panels are connected and form the front side of the mat. Have to cut edges and a back side now.


For the finished project look here.

For the tutorial look here.

New Grannies
Although I love to crochet grannies, I can’t bring forth a complete blanket. Too boring, doing the same granny over and over again. So now I’m trying this: crochet one different granny each day, until I have enough to form a complete blanket. Maybe that works for me. Who knows, I can show you a REALLY LARGE blanket in time. 




Little Stool
Well, actually this stool is a project I did finish this weekend, but I want to make another one. I must say ‘we’, because my husband made the stool and I only made the seat. They’re for the bedrooms of our daughters and have a matching table.



~*~
Good tidings: my brother and his wife came to visit us this weekend to tell us they are expecting a baby! Lots of things to do for me!

And I found the most beautiful orange roses this week!




Comments

  1. I especially like your African flower pillow. Nice and bright. Those roses are so pretty they will look so pretty in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment and for stopping by! Liz

      Delete
  2. What fun projects! Lol, I should have an entire blog named "Ongoing Projects" The story of my life.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the African pillow. It's going to look great when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pillow. I love all the bright colors you use. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! I love watching quilting projects in progress! I am in the midst of my own UFO quilt and so I know how you feel! Can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! The play mat is finished now (see my latest post).

      I would like to see your UFO quilt as well (you mean UFO as in Unidentified Flying Object?)! I'm curious! Can you show me the result when it's finished?

      Delete
  6. The flower pillow is great. I love the colors. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those African flowers! The footstool is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have great ideas and did very well on carrying them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liz, your big blanket will be very pretty with different kinds of granny squares. The African flowers are lovely, and the oranges roses are so beautiful.

    Congratulations to your brother and his wife. New babies are always wonderful blessings.

    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Marianne! Happy Pink Saturday! Liz

      Delete
  10. Thanks! I love your bunny cookies, too! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. My, you have been busy! Gorgeous crochet flowers - I think I will have to give them a go in time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And show me the result when your flowers are finished! Liz

      Delete
  12. LOVE these granny squares! I hope you will link up with me here:
    http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2012/04/sweet-saturday-link-party-v36.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, April! Just linked up a few of my projects! Liz

      Delete
  13. I love the African Flowers!! All you works in progress look great. I bet your daughters love the stools. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp