Seed Bags

One of the things that was on the to do list a couple of weeks ago for my other blog, was inviting one of my friends over for coffee and lunch by sending her some flower seeds in an envelope as an invitation. 

I saw this idea here, but thought it would be nicer and more personal to not just print out an envelope template, but draw flowers on the envelope myself. I bought some seed packs, cut and folded the envelope and drew the flowers that are supposed to come out of the seeds on it.
 

Comments

  1. What a fantastic idea I am going to take inspiration and copy the idea #ourminilinkypzrty@_karendennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely and people do still love a paper invite, this one has an added extra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these. I might have to make my own seed packets #WWBlogHop

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little idea. Personal touches make everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet idea! Your seed bags are so pretty! Thank you for sharing and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just lovely Liz, your friend must have been thrilled. This is going to be one of the features at Handmade Monday this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp