Made It #9

~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~

Banana Bread recipes are popping up everywhere and when I found one without sugar, just the sweetness of the bananas themselves, I thought I should give it a try. Not that I'm against sugar, because I looove sugar, especially when combined with chocolate, but it doesn't any harm to have at least one sugar free recipe in my cookbook. 

So here is the No Sugar, Just Bananas Bread and the taste is great! The only thing I changed in the original recipe is that I added pecans.


~*~

On to next week! Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with mayonaise! Because the secret to a golden brown and creamy grilled sandwich is mayonaise, as told in this recipe. Mayonaise? I have to try this myself!



Comments

  1. Good to know. I usually cut the sugar in a banana bread recipe in half because i just don't think it needs much with the sweetness from the bananas but I've never cut it right out. Looks like this recipe is worth trying, thanks for sharing with us at Handmade Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail