Made It #11

~Since I pinned lots of recipes on my Pinterest boards through the years, but never made anything from the pinned items, I've set myself a goal to try one recipe per week to reduce the overload~

As promised here's the Rice Cake. Not as delicious as I thought it would be, I missed the hearty taste of a crust. Next time I will try to make this as a tart.


~*~

Do you like cheese? I looove cheese. All sorts of cheese, but especially the ripe ones. So when I found this recipe for French Cheese Soup with Croutons I knew I had to make this one day. This day will be somewhere in the upcoming week.


Comments

  1. It's a shame to hear this was not totally delicious, normally you have such success with this pinterest attempts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag