Unicorn Pinata

This week my youngest had her 8th birthday. It was on a school day, so besides unwrapping presents we didn't much yet, but this weekend we will celebrate for family. Next week her own friends from school will come over. Normally we go somewhere, a zoo, a swimming pool, a theme park or whatever, but this year my daughter wanted to stay at home and play Bingo. It's something they do sometimes at the after school childcare service and apparently she loves it so much she finds it party worthy. I bought little presents to win, most of them having something to do with unicorns, because unicorns are it in our house at the moment, enough for everyone to don't go home empty handed. 

Besides the bingo to fill up the hours, I made a piñata. A unicorn piñata of course. 



~*~

The Unicorn that I crocheted for my daughter's birthday was featured by Strawberry Butterscotch, by Sew Can Do and by Creative Jewish Mom!



Thank you very much, Anna, Cheryl and Sara!

Comments

  1. Amazing pinata! Thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my grand-daughter is 9 and unicorns are tops with her as well. I hope your daughter had a great birthday
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The unicorn is darling! I'm sure the party was lots of fun. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp