Hot Cocoa Set

This year we will celebrate Christmas Eve at my parents home. We already celebrated Sinterklaas with presents and sweets, so normally we don't give each other gifts for Christmas, but I thought it would be nice to give some small hand made things. For my sister and her boyfriend I made this Hot Cocoa Set.




The (free) pattern for the sleeves I found here.

The cocoa jar is a formerly vegetable jar that I handlettered first with a glass pencil, because little errors are easily wiped out, and then did again with white glass paint.

Comments

  1. These are adorable! I love the stitched on snowflake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea and so special to the recipient because of the time and thought you put into it! Thank you for sharing on Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these sleeves! Such a cute and clever craft that makes drinking hot cocoa an extra special treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet idea for a little gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp