Party Shirt

We're still in the Tenth Birthday with Cat Theme-modus, so here's the next project I made for my daughter's birthday: the Party Sweater. Bunting and a cat, that should be pass for festive, what do you think?

I bought a not so expensive sweater, cut the cat and the bunting out of iron on flocked textile transfer and ironed it on the shirt. Easy as that.


 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

The Peacock Feathers Mochila I made just before I went on vacation is featured by Scrapality and by Oui Crochet!!


Thank you very much, Andrea!!

My Lampion was featured this week by Across The Boulevard!



Thank you, Beverly!

My other Crocheted Lanterns were featured by Creating My Way to Success

and by Oombawka Design!



Thanks, Jill and Rhondda! 

Comments

  1. The kitty shirt is really cute, I bet she loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute t-shirt! I love the bunting! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul. Hope to 'see' you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really pretty top and it would be great for my girl who is such a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp