Made It! #25

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards ~  

As said last week I would make the Cherry Coconut Smoothie. Instead of frozen cherries, as in the original recipe, I used fresh ones. And as expected it was as good as I thought it would be! 
 

~*~

A friend of mine posted these avocado recipes on her FB timeline and just out of curiosity I want to try the brownies. As the taste is just as good as the real deal, than it could be a keeper. Honey instead of sugar and avocado instead of butter. Sounds so healthy! Just wondering what the taste will be like.


~*~

The Flatbread Pizzas I maked last week were featured by The Stitchin' Mommy!


Thank you, Amy!

Comments

  1. That smoothie looks great. Good luck with the brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry and coconut - two of my favorites! I had never thought of putting them together. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove cherries, this looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is what we need the hot summer days! Thank you for sharing it in Sweet Inspiration Link Party :)

    http://artdecorationcrafting.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the smoothie looks really tasty! the brownie looks so delicious and I love that you use avocado instead of butter and no sugar! I might give this a try I am always buying avocados it would be fun. The pizzas looks good too! happy baking/cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum! I bet it was delicious with the fresh cherries!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp