Saffron Peach Ice Tea

Last week a couple of girls came over to learn to crochet. Besides the yarn and the hooks, I also took care of the snacks and drinks. One of the things I made, was Saffron Peach Ice Tea. Being a real fan of ice tea, I love to experiment with taste and ingredients, so when I saw this recipe on Pinterest, I had to try. It's delicious! A keeper!

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Market Bag was featured by The Charm of Home and by The Stitchin' Mommy!


Thank you, Sherry and Amy!

Comments

  1. I'm just an English girl that I normally like my tea hot and with milk. I've never understood the whole ice tea thing but this jug looks perfect for a hot day, I'm thinking it might be time to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore ice tea specially during summer. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flavored tea. This sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Air Mail