Bunny Cabinet

This little cabinet, that I have for years, has had its third make over. When I bought it, it was untreated wood, that I painted blue. It stood in the entrance hall of our city appartment. After we moved to a bigger house, it got a green color and I painted a couple of butterflies on it. It got a little place in our bed room.

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

This time we didn't move, but renovated and the little cabinet is moved to my youngest daughter's room. I painted it over again, pink this time, and decorated it with a large bunny.


www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Spring Bunnies were featured by Tatertots and Jello and by Scrapality!


Thanks, Jennifer and Andrea!

Comments

  1. This is so cute! I have a dresser that I use for the kids craft/art supplies and I've been meaning to paint it somehow. This could be a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm sure your daughter loves it! Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly adorable, just love the bright pink too! thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job painted over this cabinet. I hope your daughter enjoys it.
    TFS this at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bunny and sweet for a kid room! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Sharing on MM Pinterest Board! Have a great week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic idea! Super pink and the bunny is too cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet cabinet -- perfect for a girl's room. Great job with the bunny. He/she looks very attentive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag