Paper Bunting Invitations

In just two weeks it's my daughter's birthday and normally I would have had a lot of the preparations done by now, but this year I'm slow. Still have to start with the dress for example.

Today I finally made the invitations. It didn't take much time, but I love the result!


www.betweennapsontheporch.net

The garland is made of paper banners and a ribbon. I attached the banners to the ribbon with the sewing machine. Paper and sewing machine seems to work out just fine! The backside of the paper is white, so I wrote the invitation itself on the back of the banners.

 The only thing to hope for now is that people don't have other things by now at the date of the party.




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! Glad I found you on Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! This is such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper banner is really cute. Thanks for sharing @DearCreatives party. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunting! So when do we get to see the invites???
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The banners IS the invite!! The backside of the paper is white. That's where I wrote down the invitations.

      Delete
  4. What a cute pennant banner! I love how colorful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative invite idea! Thank you for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Your daughter is very lucky!! Thank you for sharing on Merry Mondays. Pinned & Tweeted :) ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag