Proud as a Peacock

When my oldest daughter was little (well, with six years old she still is, actually) I bought this plate for her with a peacock that exposed his feathers painted on it. It was a present if you bought a hundred boxes of coffee or so, and just because I really loved the plate, I bought the coffee. Unfortunately the plate slipped out of my hands this week and broke in so many pieces that it was impossible to stick the pieces together. Only thing I could do was making a reproduction of the peacock. 



www.betweennapsontheporch.net

I'm still sorry about the plate, but to be honest I found the painting quite nice, too!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag