Oh, Deer...

Now that I found my daughters's Perler Beads again, I became so enthusiastic that I've put away my knitting projects and made a real work of art for Christmas. I've decided that I don't want to have a large Christmas Tree in my living room this year, so I was searching for other decorations to make the room look festive and then I found this pattern.


Not my design, by the way; I lack the patience to design things as big as this piece. I found this idea here.

~*~

My Unicorn Pinata was featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thank you so much, Sara!

Comments

  1. That's a lovely pattern you found. I think a lot of people end up foregoing the Christmas tree in favour of creating a festive decor scheme. The tree is often a big hassle to put up and tear down! I'm not sure that I'm quite there yet, but I may try that one year and see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids used to love using these beads, we call them Hama beads here in the UK. We still have some decorations they made that hang on the tree, a santa a couple of stars etc. They love putting all the same old things up every year even though they are all big now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great, fun pattern! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern. It turned out lovely. Thank you for linking up to More The Merrier Monday.

    Jamie
    http://diyhsh.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son used to love Perler Beads - and I had lots of fun with them too! Your design is so pretty and festive! Thank you for sharing, and for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link party. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job on this! Thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp