Made It! #40

~ I love Pinterest and would like to make a recipe of my boards every week. Since I have lots of recipes pinned (that, until now, I just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards

And this week it's Hazelnut Cookies!!! They taste even better than they look!


~*~

From a colleague I got a lot of old Cooking Magazines and one of the things that were in it, was a Plum Rosemary Upside Down Cake. The magazines came just in time, before plums will disappear from the stores because they're out of season. So next week's delight will be a Plum Cake!  



Comments

  1. I do love hazelnuts and happen to have hazelnut flour left over from my own bake this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh plum and rosemary is an intriguing combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine how delicious they must be, love hazelnut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound delicious! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cookies look delicious! Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hazelnuts and plums! Thank you for sharing these two lovely recipes with us at the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hope you will visit again this week! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag