Made It #14

~ I love Pinterest and would like to scrape off one thing of my boards every week. Since I have lots of pins (that, until now, I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can be anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to paper crafts. Just small projects that don't take weeks to make ~ 

Last week I shared the recipe for a Hazelnut Sponge Cake with you. What I like most about the recipe, is that there isn't any chocolate in it, because I think that makes it taste like Nutella and I wanted to have the pure hazelnut taste. 
The recipe was just as good as I hoped it was! Well, better yet!


You can find the recipe here.

~*~

One of my colleagues asked me to make a little octopus for her baby. On my Pinterest boards I had pinned one as a part of different sea creatures, so I want to use that pattern for this little project.


You can find the pattern here, in case you want to make one, too.

Comments

  1. That octopus is the cutest thing ever. The color reminds me of all the painted doors and windows we have here in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you, pinning but not doing anything with those pins. I too am starting to make some of the recipes that I pinned. The cake sounds great and that octopus is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm this cake looks lovely! #handmadeMonday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the octopus, I think I've heard these are good for tiny babies as the tentacles feel like the umbilical cord. I've no idea if that's true but it's a sweet idea and even if it's not the octopus is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at hazelnuts. This looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at hazlenuts. Delish, I just love cake with nuts in them for health reasons but they do just taste better. Very cute octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cake sounds yummy, but that octopus is adorable!! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also caught in the pinning trap. I have good intentions of making the recipe or craft and then I totally forget about it. Thanks for the reminder. Thanks also for this cake and adorable octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cake sounds great; I bet it would be delish with a nice cup of coffee in the morning.
    I'm visiting from The Pin Junkie Link Party.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a cute little octopus, Liz! I love his colour too. And that Hazelnut Cake looks so good. It sounds like it would be perfect with a nice cup of coffee. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul. Hope to 'see' you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag