Bare Foot Sandals

In just a couple of days we will take off to Sicily. I hope temperatures will be a bit better than here, because it's rather cold around here. When summer approaches I always feel like making hippie-like clothes (very convenient when you like to crochet). Today I made bare foot sandals, so hope there will be at least one day we can go to the beach.

Update: for you people who were expecting to see a picture of bare feet and crocheted sandals, I hope you weren't that disappointed. A couple of days before we left for Sicily my laptop broke down, so I couldn't post pictures, text, nothing. Hope you're still with me, because today, tadaaaaah, I'm back in business! With the picture!


~*~

My Triangle Shawl was featured by Oombawka Design!


Thank you so much, Rhondda!

Comments

  1. Ah this is so cute! Genius :)

    *Maisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wearing these when I was younger - what a fun idea! Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I glad your technology is behaving again. I hope your holiday was wonderful and you got to wear your lovely barefoot sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandals are very pretty! I hope you enjoyed your holiday :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those sandals! Glad to see you got your compute fixed, Hope it was an easy one....and cheap! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I hope you got to wear them in Sicily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME. FEATURED. Your friend, Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those sandals. I love to crochet so I might try making a pair for myself.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really pretty and so feminine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp