Little Terrarium

The other day I was in two stores. One was a house decoration store, where I found the tiniest little plant ever, the other one was an ordinary supermarket, where I bought a jar of green peas and carrots, a vegetable combination my husband likes a lot (and I don't). I cooked the vegetables, rinsed the jar, put a layer of dirt and egg shells in the jar and planted the little plant in it. Tadah! Little terrarium!

www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Ice Lolly Rattler was featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thank you so much, Sara!

Comments

  1. Great use of the jar! It looks great. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is great so cute. I came by to thank you for linking at The Fabulous Party last week. The new link is up and ready for your links
    Looks like you had a great party! Come over and link your posts! Here's the new linky
    http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2017/03/fabulous-spring-and-easter-party-link-up.html
    Enjoy your week. Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - great idea - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! Thanks for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW's DIY Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little story about the jar is just as cute as the jar terrarium, itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love terrariums! Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp