Lucky Cat

A couple of weeks ago it was Chinese New Year and because there's a Chinese neighbourhood in the city I live in, Chinese New Year is celebrated here in The Netherlands, too. For years now I want to go there with my daughters, because I think the fire works and the dancing dragons look quite impressive, but somehow I've never ended up there. Other appointments, work, you name it. This year I was pretty sure we would make it, I already started to crochet a lucky cat, but no. Didn't work out again. But here's the cat.

The pattern is from Lalylala.The Chinese sign for Lucky I found on Google.

www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Angler Fish Cake was featured this week by The Cottage Market!!


Thank you very much, Andrea!


Comments

  1. congrats on being featured and the lucky cat looks so super cute as well
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Sorry that you didn't make it there again this year. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is your lucky cat. Hopefully you will make it next year. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party. We love having you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crochet cat is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet lucky cat! I know what you mean about getting round to things - the time often disappears. Although Chinese New Year celebrations can really be fun! Thank you for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp