Made it! #2

~I love Pinterest and would like to make one thing that I find on Pinterest every week. Since I have a lot of pins (that I've just pinned and only that), I hope this will be a way to reduce the amount of pins on my boards. It can by anything, from cooking to crochet and from sewing to papter crafts. Just small projects that doesn't take weeks to make~

Last week I announced I wanted to make a Thai Peanut Soup. Unfortunately my grocery store didn't have all ingredients and because I'm not the kind of person that loves to shop six different stores to find what I want, I always improvise a bit when I can't find all the stuff I need in one place. Instead of sweet potatoes for example I used normal potatoes. And because no one in my family, except me, likes mushrooms, I skipped them from the recipe. Instead of fresh lime, I used juice from a little bottle. Even though, the soup was delicious! A keeper!


~*~

For next week I would like to make the polymer clay angler fishes below, since my youngest daughter is totally into angler fishes these days. 


Comments

  1. Your soup sounds good. It's that time of year for a hot bowl! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can tell this is your own Thai peanut soup recipe. Those angler fishes look great by the way! Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious with your substitutes. :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody wants to run around all over the place for ingredients - sometimes you just have to leave the odd thing out! It certainly looks like your soup turned out beautifully anyway! Thank you for sharing with us at Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag