Christmas Hair

This week my daughters had their annually Christmas Diner at school. Months before it actually takes place, they're looking forward to it, this highlight of their school year, so I love it to help them make it extra special. Some weeks before the diner we buy a fancy dress, we pick a hair-do and choose what snack we will make for the diner. 
I like to think I'm pretty handy when it comes to crochet and crafting, but creating a hair-do always ends in a disaster. I'm not really sure why, but I think it has something to do with obstinate hair and a lack of patience. So normally I ask my sister in law, who's a real artist when it comes to hair, to do the hair of my daughters. Unfortunately she had other things to do, so I had try it myself. 
May I present:

For a tutorial on this hair-do go over to Babes in Hairland!

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing on the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party - and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I will have to try it next year on my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair came out adorable! There are some really good tutorials out there... I like to do my niece's hair. :) Thanks for sharing at DI & DI :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag