Friday, September 9, 2016

Necklaces

Because of my job, I don't wear jewelry very often. I'm an OR-nurse (scrub and circulate) and we're not allowed to wear jewelry in the operating theater because of an increased infection risk. But sometimes I see beads I just need, like these pink skull beads. 





~*~

Last week I showed you a mochila I made for a colleague. It was featured by Oombawka Design, by Creative Jewish Mom, Creative Crochet Workshop and by City of Creative Dreams.


Thanks, Rhondda, Sara, Joanita and Shanice!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party last week. Sorry it took so long to come by - it was a crazy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like your colour combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skull beads make this the perfect necklace for Halloween and Dia de los Muertos! #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...