Flamingo Once Again

A couple of weeks ago I made a giant flamingo for my daughter and since then, she is completely into flamingos. So when she saw this smaller flamingo in the Amigurumi Alfabet book by Christel Krukkert, I had to make that one, too.


  www.betweennapsontheporch.net

My daughter is playing mother and daughter flamingo with them, which means mostly the smaller one has to take long rides on the back of the larger flamingo. Really cute, I think.


~*~ 

This week my Rainbow Rose was featured by Mazkwok.


Thank you!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so clever, they look amazing. #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Flamingos are adorable! Such talent you have. Thank you for sharing your posts with us this week for Brag About It!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very creative! These are darling. Thank you for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did a great job making the flamingos.
    Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these flamingos are awesome! Nice job! Thanks for linking up with Merry Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and Creative! Thanks for stopping by! #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so cute, I love Flamingos and they are both perfect! The little one is really adorable! You are so amazing at what you do! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Inspiration #5!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh geeze...this is adorbs!

    I would love for you to share this with my Recipes, Crafts, Tips and Tricks Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cute!! :)
    Happy Thoughts of Home. We are so glad you joined us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop, pinning and tweeting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp