The Cat Hat

Made some Gingerbread Houses with my little girls and their friends.
I don't think I will do this again; what a huge amount of work! The dough had to be made the day prior to use. On the day itself I had to get up early to bake all the houses, one at a time, so it took a couple of hours to finish them all four. Then I had to melt sugar and glue the houses together. Still have some blisters from burning my fingers. After that we needed icing to glue the sweets on the houses. Only from then on the girls could do the rest. Next time I will buy ready made houses.



 ~*~

Other news: youngest has a Bunny Hat, then oldest has to have a Cat Hat.

www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~

My Little Mascot was featured by Scrapality and by USS Crafty!!


Thank you, Andrea and Tonna!

Comments

  1. Wonderfully cute gingerbread houses. The heart shaped sweets on the roofs are such a charming touch.

    Happiest holiday season wishes, dear Liz!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the cute cat hat at our Cooking and Crafting with J&J!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...SO cute!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cat hat - don't use sugar, use royal icing, much easier on the fingers!! They look fab though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag