Crochet Papel Picado Garland

Folks who follow my blog for quite some time now, know there are some themes that come back a lot. Like cats, because we have Ronnie and Dolly, our own cats. And bunnies, because we have our very own Flemish Giant, called Little Hare. Another theme is Vintage Sewing, because I love vintage clothes. Something else you may have seen here a couple of times, are Sugar Skulls. Don't know why, I just love them. And all the other Dia de los Muertos stuff. This week I crocheted a garland based on the Papel Picado Garlands.


 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

You can buy the pattern here

~*~

My Chair with Stars was featured by Pieced Pastime and by Creative Jewish Mom!  




Thank you, Suzanne and Sara!

Comments

  1. Those are so wonderful! I love cats and bunnies, they definitely recur with me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute -you did an excellent job of crocheting. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I would love to have you share at my new link party: http://craftymomsshare.blogspot.com/2015/10/crafty-weekend-thanksgiving-activity.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there
    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my Round Tuit post this week!
    Saturday Spotlight
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. As always :) Thanks for sharing at Five Star Frou-Frou last week. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag