Crochet Hibiscus

One of my favourite flowers, that doesn't grow in my garden because the weather just isn't warm enough in the country I live in, is hibiscus. A couple of years ago I went to Hawaii and there are a lot of things I love about Hawaii, but hibiscus growing all around is certainly something to love!


I made a crochet version. By far not as good as the real ones, but nice enough to embellish my bathroom.

~*~

This week my Ice Cream Cones (with tutorial!) are featured by Sew Can Do!


Thank you, Cheryl!

Comments

  1. I love the Hibiscus flowers. I am fortune that we are able to grow them - and grow everywhere around! They are a beautiful sight to see.
    Love your little bunting. It also sends positive thoughts, and warm feelings.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must look perfect in your bathroom! Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO pretty! You are talented! Thanks so much for taking the time to link up with us over at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend, and that we see you again this Friday! Feel free to bring a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing at Talented Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hibiscus flowers too! They are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really sweet. Thank you for sharing at the Show and Tell Party and bringing back fond memories of a long ago trip to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp