Garden Winter Decor

For NYE I punched lots of cans and put in tea lights for some ambience around the garden. But now that we are a week or three into the new year, they're still there, just because I like the look of them from the kitchen window. When it's not raining and the wind isn't blowing, I light the candles in the cans when it's dark. Only thing that would made it look even more beautiful, is some snow. I hate snow, actually, but for half a day, so I can make nice pictures, I can handle it.


Very simple, but I love the result!


The snow stars on the windows I drew with a chalk pencil (bought at a stationar's shop).

Comments

  1. Those are so cute! Could even put some inside for when it is rainy and windy out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very fun. What a lovely treat for your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love luminaries in the garden. Thanks for sharing at A Little Bird Told Me link party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful light display. Thank you for linking-up with us at the Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link Party.

    Wishing you an awesome week!

    xx
    Lysa
    Co-Host OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz. These are just stunning and such a simple idea. I love them! Thankyou for sharing at my Five Star Frugal linkup...Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the garden. They would be great around a hot tub! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned to the Bloggers Brags Board. I'll be featuring your post on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp