Friday, June 27, 2014

Circle Skirt Again

Last year I made a circle skirt from Gertie's book and looking back I can say it turned out to be my most worn piece of cloth. So what do you do in such case? You make another one!

 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

~*~


Skirt Matching Flowers in the kitchen

 ~*~
 This week my Crochet Fly Curtain was featured by Busy Fingers, Busy Life, A Round Tuit and by Creative Jewish Mom!




And last but not least my Bird Cage was featured by Creative Jewish Mom!


Thanks, Barbara, Jill, Sara and Andrea!
  

3 comments:

  1. Love the circle skirt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make one, I have it on my list! I guess I need to get it done!! Thanks for linking to us @ Snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...