Monday, June 30, 2014

Blueberry Muffins

While my oldest daughter was camping with her friend and her parents last weekend, I made Blueberry Muffins with my youngest.


 www.betweennapsontheporch.net

This is what we used:
200 grams of self-rising flour
100 grams of sugar
100 cc sunflower oil
100 cc milk
1 egg
bit of salt
150 grams of blueberries

This is what we did:
Preheat the oven on 200 degrees Celsius. Mix all the ingredients. Fill up twelve muffin liners with the mix. Bake for about 25 minutes. That's all!
Bon appetit!!

7 comments:

  1. Love your recipe! =) Im stopping by from "Party on the Porch"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry muffins are WONDERFUL! We love those - thank you for posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful! Nothing like a blueberry muffin in the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this recipe and will be making it for breakfast tomorrow! I would love if you would share it on my meet up Monday blog party.
    http://jennymaire.blogspot.com/
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! So easy I should make them :) Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing with us at Best of the Weekend - I'll be featuring tonight on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links on Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...