Friday, March 21, 2014

Crochet Stripey Skirt

For a  couple of months now I'm totally in the crochet mode. I'm busy with a larger project at the moment. Normally I get bored and quit when projects take longer than just a couple of days, but nowadays I always start a much smaller project beside the ongoing one,  that I can finish quickly. After rounding up the smaller project I continue with the large thing and can decide on which project to start next in the meantime. 



www.betweennapsontheporch.net

This little skirt is a small project. Small and satisfying. Just crochet a couple of rows in colors you like, sew onto a wide piece of elastic, embellish as much (or as less) as you like and that's it. 




12 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I want to make one too! Thanks for linking it up to Snickerdoodle sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea for making a crocheted skirt for a little one! thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stripey crochet skirt! It's fantastic! Thank you for sharing it at my link party at www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...