Cherry Heart

Another heart made of Hama Beads.



Pattern to be found here.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! My first feeling when I saw it is that it has a certain immensely charming (early) American arts and crafts style element to it.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Thank you very much for your lovely comment on today's outfit post. Seeing as how that brooch isn't terribly old (I suspect it's from the 80s, but it could be even newer), I bet there are still others like it out there. If I ever see one for sale online, I'll be sure to send the link your way, dear gal.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fun. I love the marriage between the cherries and the heart. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so pretty with the speckles of red and white
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea!! I've started thinking of summer time place settings. Thanks for giving me some inspiration on these windy winter days xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, modern yet classic :) Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really cool! I have never done anything near as cool as this heart with hama beads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I {heart} hearts, and this is beautiful! Saw your link at Elizabeth & Co., thanks for sharing!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hearts! This one is so awesome!! Thank's for sharing!
    Do you want to join my heart-linkparty?

    http://glueckskiste.blogspot.de/2013/10/herzenssache_3.html

    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous, thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp