Cleaning Hearts

A while ago I found a post on Maria's Self about making 'Toilet Bombs', made of citric acid, baking soda and essential oils. When you drop them in the toilet (or bath, or sink, or drain) and the little bombs contact the water, they start to fizz and clean and deodorize at the same time. Because I rather spend my time crafting than cleaning, I always love good cleaning tips and wanted to try them my own. The only thing I had to buy was the citric acid. I still had some Lemon Grass Essential Oil from the scrub I made (see here) and I think anyone has baking soda.This is the result:


You can find the whole recipe at Maria's Self!

~*~

Again The Cottage Market has featured me!! They featured my Cat Bracelet!



Thanks again, Andrea!

Comments

  1. I like you made yours little hearts :) I would prefer to craft instead of clean, guess I need my own heart! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything that adds fun to boring chores. Thanks for sharing! I found you at Works for me Wednesday. I would love it if you linked up a post at my new linky party: http://www.joyfocusedlearning.com/2013/11/anything-goes-link-up-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me! I just linked up some of my projects to your party!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I may have to try these. Anything to make cleaning a little easier...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Air Mail

Crochet Bag