Yuk , snow again!

Last week we all thought spring was coming. Finally we saw the sun again! 
But no... After a whole day of snow and freezing coldness yesterday no one dares to hope spring will be there very soon anymore. 
My youngest daughter lost her hat (or her motor helmet, as she calls it for some reason) weeks ago, so yesterday evening I crocheted, crocheted and crocheted to make her a new one just in time for today, because today will be another day full of snow. Bleeeeeh!



www.betweennapsontheporch.net


~*~


This week my Petit Fours were featured by Feather's Flights!



Thanks, Heather!

Creative Sewing Blog

Comments

  1. How cute! Love that color combo! I found you at "Or So She Says..."-- thanks for sharing!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely hat, love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely your hat! Love the colours too.Thanks so much for sharing.Would love to have you visit me sometime. Visiting from Do Small Things With Love blog party.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with black, red and white together. Cute little hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! Actually the hat is black, red and turqoise, but I think the turqoise does look a lot like white, haha!

      Delete
  5. so cute! I have always wanted to try switching the colors and do stripes or something when I crochet, but I don't think I could make it look good. Is it hard?
    Thanks for linking up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute hat! I love red, white, and black together. And I miss snow! I miss the snow we'd get when we lived in WA. Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's red, turqoise and black, haha. Thanks for visiting, T'onna!

      Delete
  7. Cute hat! Yeah, Old Man Winter sure is stubborn this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hat! Thank you for sharing them with us in our Crafty Showcase. We love seeing what you link up each week!

    New linky: http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/03/23/crafty-showcase-link-up-anything-fun-in-the-craft-project-linky-6/

    Have a super week! Susie @Bowdabra and SusieQTpies Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, love the hat, nice colours used

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp