Liquorice Allsorts

This weekend I made a start with the grannies for a little blanket. It's for a friend of mine who’s expecting a baby boy. The inspiration for the colours I use for the blanket I found in a bag of English liquorice allsorts.


Look here for the finished project...


~*~

And I saw another movie this weekend that I have to recommend, though it’s a real old one (that I have seen about a dozen times and maybe you have too, but it has to be mentioned):



Psycho – still so very scary, even though this movie is more than fifty years old! Maybe it’s because the movie is inspired by a true story (the gruesome story of Ed Gein) what makes it so frightening.

And I LOVE the dresses that Janet Leigh is wearing in the movie!

Comments

  1. What does this have to do with your link to the Graphics Fairy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing, I guess. I just didn't read The Rules very well; I thought the link party was for everybody to link up DIY projects. My mistake. I'm sorry. Thanks for your very nice comment anyway. Liz

      Delete
  2. Hi there, so you are a Hank fan? I live in and around the place he grew up! My dad used to hear him sing in local joints before he became famous. I'm talking about Hank Sr. though, not Junior! Like your blog, love the granny squares.
    Dorothy~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! Thanks for saying hi.
    I would like to invite you to link a French inspired post on Monday. New post or old. It's a great opportunity to get traffic and get my readers know you.
    Xo
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabelle,
      Thanks for inviting me! You'll see me monday!
      Liz

      Delete
  4. Really pretty, I don't think I have tried the inspiration candy either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mindie. The candy is something you can buy in The Netherlands. It's called English Liquorice there. Don't know if they even sell it in England :-). Liz

      Delete
  5. Very creative and beautiful.

    Thanks for joining Ms. Burrito's Color Connection. More colors here, have a safe and peaceful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very creative..Look's great!

    Visiting for Color Connection- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/2012/04/easter-bunny-and-her-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! We hope you'll be back to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". We loved having you! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

Popular posts from this blog

Plague Doctor (free pattern)

Crochet Bag

Fisherman's Lamp