The play mat that should match the liquorice allsorts baby blanket is finished and I’m quite happy with the result. I wasn’t sure about the colors, but in combination with the black it turned out really good, I think.
Here together with the baby blanket.
For a TUTORIAL look here.
In the meantime I worked on some grannies for what should become a really large blanket (yes, I give it a try again, as you may have read before). I ordered a book with lots and lots of different grannies ('200 Crochet Blocks' by Jan Eaton), hoping not to get bored after doing five grannies. I already have four (see previous post) and this is what I made today: