Friday, January 20, 2012

Box full of presents!


Did you see? Three followers this week!! YAY!! Thank you, ladies!

~*~

Today I went to the market and bought these two fabrics. 


Especially the one with the flowers is beautiful, don’t you think? I want to make two circle skirts from it. It’s been a while since I made clothes for myself, most of the time the few things that I sew are for my daughters. The shopping for my own clothes is mostly done on the internet (because you may not believe this, but I HATE shopping). I found a very easy pattern for the skirts, so I don’t expect any problems. I think the skirts will look very pretty with the petticoat I bought some weeks ago.

~*~


This weekend I’m going to visit a friend to see her little baby daughter. As a gift I made  her this paper box full of presents. The idea for the heart I found at the crafty cpa.

~*~
 
And what do you think of my flower setting for Valentine’s Day?





4 comments:

  1. Sooooo Cute!! We are so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". We hope you will come back next Saturday and share another great idea! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sisters. I will be back next week. Nice day! Liz

      Delete
  2. Love your idea of a box filled with gifts. It looks fabulous all wrapped up in cellophane with the ribbons hanging down. The wavy cut on the box looks very effective.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments! Thank you for telling what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...